Saturday 6 August 2011

From a broken heart

It has been raining since last night and on this rainy night when i was having peaceful sleep,i dreamt about a person who though lives far away from me still his existence means a lot to me.at morning i woke up early as i had a tuition.I made haste and got ready for going to tuition.After a long time i wore ca pry today and of course my favourite cocoa lipstick.My mum gave me compliment after a longtime,perhaps i was really looking well as i couldn't help myself looking at mirror that too was happening after a longtime.Many things were happening after a longtime.but why?? why today??whats so special about today??may be because i dreamt about him last night and that what brought smile on my face and made me  happy from inside.it was no m ore forced smile.Today is a friendship day and it might be God's way of giving me  gift on behalf of my that friend.
one of my best friend Saheli Gupta was supposed to visit me but she faled to do so due to heavy torrential rain.Had she come,i might have been busy talking to her and doing lots of fun with her.But as she didn't turn up,now i am left with the memories of my last night dream.It is raining outside and i am sitting in front of  my familiar computer,doing my favourite activity i.e writing my blog.Fragnance of incense stick emanating from my mum's room,enhancing my mood.
At times your lot put you in such situation where u feel claustrophobic and you want to get yourself freed from there but to no avail.i still regret for not protesting against my father's decision of settling down in kolkata.Had i done so,today instead of writing blog this time i would have been with him and like other girls of my age i would have been  smiling and enjoying my life to the utmost.But am not so lucky to do so.
don't know whether he'll ever go through my blog or not and if he does so also whether he'll  understand that........................

"u r my waking dream"



"dreams on fire,passions are burning right on the pyre"

3 comments:

  1. Na tum bewafa ho, Na vo bewafa hai, magar kya karein gar jo rahein juda hai...

    ReplyDelete
  2. i wish your dreams cums true........

    ReplyDelete
  3. well after reading this i got a perception that you are quite genuine about your feelings for him and that is soo gud...

    ReplyDelete